gota.io locked name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gota.io locked name

hello, I would like to have a locked name in Gota.io. I did not meet the requirements, I would record videos from gita I already recorded a lot, about 200 videos from gota.io suby did not enter because my movies were stuck and nothing came out, I play this game year and I would like to ask you to block the name, please block the name make an exception <3

Can you not ask for a locked name.
    Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (TOTALLY THE ORIGINAL AND THAT CHARM WASN'T THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE A POKEMON NAME SSHSHHHHH)

https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

Despite its horrible community.

Discord; ArceusK-w-#5954 Yes, i'm a furry. Deal with it.

Comment

Register my sub panel

Comment

Good afternoon. I've been playing your game for a long time. I decided to start the channel on YouTube> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGa..._as=subscriber I would like to receive a blocked name. I will not ask much. I'll understand if you refuse.

Comment

Hello I play drop by time I have several skins etc ... but I do not know how to get sub panel I have a channel and I do drop videos, but I wanted a sub panel to register my name as I do to get a sub panel .ops I do not have many registered moderator of gout you can help me acquire thank you <3

Comment

As you said, you do not meet the requirements. Therefore you will not get a locked name. The chance of an exception being made is quite low, so making a thread like this when you acknowledge that you do not meet the requirements, is pointless.

Subscriptions may return at some point in the near future- then you'll be able to buy your own locked name.

Cheers,
            Charm
            Install my "Old-school" forum theme!

Before installing my theme, download:

Tampermonkey (Chrome)
            Greasemonkey (Firefox)
            Tampermonkey (Opera)

Then, download my Tamper- and greasemonkey theme: Old school forum theme

Comment

• Atarlı
              Atarlı commented
              Editing a comment
              Gota.io what should I do to get the Sub Panel please help??

good people I would like to unblock the subpanel please, I have been playing since 2016 this wonderful game very fun, competitive and addictive.
            I am proud of this wonderful game.
            please. Can you give me the subpanel? I would be completely proud if they gave me that I'm not youtuber but I record videos and share them with my friends, thanks for everything they did and I would like to get the subpanel please.
            gota.io forever i love gota.io

Comment

Gota.io what should I do to get the Sub Panel please help??

Comment

Hello My Nick Is Holz Now I Started Taking The Drop. I Seriously, How Do I Have The Locked Name, If I Could Can Put The Sup Panel In My Drop?.

Comment

Working...
                X