Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small tip for tricksplitters and popsplitters (and teamers).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small tip for tricksplitters and popsplitters (and teamers).

So as you all know, teaming has been going on ever since the start of every .io game that existed (and didn't die yet), and that there are certain types of people who do team, such as either going with the flow, yoloing, etc. These are for the players who are having trouble trying to succeed tricks, and well, dealing with teamers. Here are some tips when it usually comes to teaming;

1. Don't instantly team - Etc, random teaming. If you are going to lose your mass, you lose it. Begging someone to donate all their mass to feed you is just irritating and will literally cause the other person to get very annoyed from it. Randoms has been going on for a long time, and heck, there's no way to really stop them, so I guess we have to usually just deal with it tbh.

2. Don't risk. - You know the phrase, "No Risk, No Fun?". I look at that phrase as biased. Sure, risking, or 'yoloing' to be presumed, helps give you mass more and takeover faster, but the problem about risking is that it's ridiculous. Why risk your mass by trying to popsplit someone who's like 25x smaller than you? Why doublesplit on a range you know that's not even possible? Why tricksplit even though you obviously know you might get eaten? It's your choice if you want to do this kind of thing or not, since I don't want to force anyone to stop what they want to play.

Now, for tricks, here are some tips you should know about them;
    1. Tricksplit

> Don't tricksplit close to the cell! - If you are about to tricksplit, do not go too close to the cell (target), or otherwise the tricksplitter will end up feeding their mass onto the target instead of the player. I saw alot of this happen and people still continue doing it, so i'm just giving a heads up and whatnot.

> Make sure your teammate has enough mass! - You need to make sure you and your teammate BOTH has enough mass in order to tricksplit, or otherwise the tricksplitter will end up not fully eating the target, or that the teammate won't be able to have the mass to split and eat the mass.

2. Popsplit

> Make sure the target is CLOSE to the virus - There are some risky boyos who don't have the common sense to know that the target isn't close by the cell, and the target ends up 'bouncing' off, and then ending up eating the popsplitter who tried to popsplit them.

(Megasplit Players only) > Do not popsplit with mass 4x smaller! - Ex; You having 1000 mass and popsplitting someone with 4500. Yet again, there are some risky boyos who try to popsplit players with cells way smaller than them. Just atleast make sure that you're able to reach to the person's mass if you DO try to commit the popsplit, cause I mean, they're just going to self feed anyways, haha.

Anyways I was bored when I made this and this was lazily done, so feel free to suggest what other tip I should give for tricksplitters and popsplitters.
    Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (TOTALLY THE ORIGINAL AND THAT CHARM WASN'T THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE A POKEMON NAME SSHSHHHHH)

https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

Despite its horrible community.

Discord; ArceusK-w-#5954 Yes, i'm a furry. Deal with it.

Ikr? My teammate with 30k tried to pop a 1k cell and lost it all lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Sushi-Kun View Post
      Ikr? My teammate with 30k tried to pop a 1k cell and lost it all lmao
      Lmao. xD Just tell him to not do something like that again, lol.
      Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (TOTALLY THE ORIGINAL AND THAT CHARM WASN'T THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE A POKEMON NAME SSHSHHHHH)

Comment

Till this day, he still does it. Oh well...

Comment

Till this day, he still does it. Oh well...
          Ay caramba. He really needs to learn the difference between yoloing and literally risking all your mass just to show off.

Comment

• Sushi-Kun
            Sushi-Kun commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure he does, but doesn't care.

*Heavy screaming and facepalm*

Comment

Actually, all my teammates do that. At least you have some sense lol

Comment

*screeches*

Sent from my iPhone using Gota
              I'M GAY~~
              Also, try to tm me pls.

Comment

I hate when people who are really massive like to popsplit me when im small, its hard to reverse due to fast splitting time and lack of a reaction time.
                The nerd who knows pretty much everything, I need to stop. http://78.media.tumblr.com/978422d5d...sseaf7_500.gif

Comment

• Sushi-Kun
                  Sushi-Kun commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Idk why people do that. I usually break the virus/mothercell because they oversplit.

They are just a bunch of yhiita showoffs and thinking that risking makes you better.

Comment

• Sushi-Kun
                  Sushi-Kun commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't risk at all. Actually, I rarely try reverse and when I do, most of the time it works lol.

When I reverse, I just do a 1-split reverse. Doubling is good, but is only good if you are a bit of a far distance from the targets and you're just trying to get closer onto their mass. Tripling and any other higher than that is just being a huge showoff.

Comment

Who would triple? Lmao

Comment

Who would triple? Lmao
                    Showoffs with goku and yhiita skins.

Comment

Another tip: Stop savages and unecessary solotricks..
                      quack.

ApyyGoo, old name liked by ArceusK..

Forums got reset, shit.

Comment

Sorry that's never going to end...

Comment

Working...
                        X