How to expand range of Push Split ? And other features too

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to expand range of Push Split ? And other features too

First of all hello and i will keep short the subject to explain, (N. = I am not sure about it's 9k or 10k so i putted both too.)

-Like all knows, speed is the most important for to do push split, if you be late you die.If you want to do one split push, you need to touch the virus ( valid for 1k - 9k*10k ).
    +But if your mass under the 1k, you need to be so near to the virus.If your mass higher than 9k*10k you can do it without touching the virus, just be sure to near the virus no need to touch.
    -Possibly you are wondering to what about higher than 10k ? It's easy, if you are 16k - 24k, when you see the virus the near of half part of the virus you can do it by easily.
    +Also you can use double split for to do push split.This will increase range to your push split but it can be fail too.
    -The last one, if you are two or more person near the virus, you can do push by farther.

nice did help me a little

Comment

Originally posted by Nya View Post
      nice did help me a little

You need to try it for completely understand and much obliged

Comment

So are you saying that if you are smaller than 9k you have to be half on the virus for push to work?

Comment

• Crazyx
          Crazyx commented
          Editing a comment
          not really, It's possible for you to be on the player fully. If you double push

Originally posted by RyanBrooksKiwi View Post
        So are you saying that if you are smaller than 9k you have to be half on the virus for push to work?
        Can you show me that sentence with a quote? If your mass between of 1k - 9k you need to do ordinary push, with touching virus.

Comment

solotricking a popsplit literally increases its range x2

Comment

Working...
          X