-OneShot[Senior Member]IM
    -R Y A N[Senior Member] IM
    -Faded[Senior Member] IM
    -Brigth[Senior Member] IM
    -CJ [Member] IM
    -Sagar [Member] IM

:Requirements:
    Note:
    -Under any circumstances, you are not allowed to request for promotions or ranks. -Senior Member isn't just a skill rank, everyone here is skilled, it's a rank rewarded to those who are active and loyal to the clan. -Trials are only given to people who still need some work but are thought to be able to get better to a stand where they will eventually get Member ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RealzClan㴀 Official Clan Recruitment Requirements Go to #recruitment-chat and type "@Recruitment Team I would like to tryout for the Clan." then the recruiter will hook up with you and you will Honor 1v1 him/her on Team Scrimmage three times, then you both will try to takeover on a real server if the recruiter takes over first you both will Honor 1v1 equal mass and double-splits only (Honor 1v1 = Double-splits only, no virus killing, no airs-splitting/one-splitting, equal mass.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You will be judged on: ◦Ability to split in a continious pattern ◦Ability to play safe **and** smart(running towards or away when necessary, common in-game sense, like cell placements and decisions) ◦Reaction times ◦Ability to bait, double-split, and splits. You're also able to join the clan if you aren't skilled in Gota.io as:
    ◦ VFX creator: YouTubers, sub/view count aren't really taken into consideration, must upload and compile RealzClan gameplay, we'll promote your content. ◦ GFX creator: Skin Makers, make clan skins that we could all use, must be creative and original.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope you join the clan we are striving to build and rebuild the Gota aspect of a team and the word Pro.

-SNORLAX-

Great clan!

- Didn't know Bang was still playing Gota.io.
    Install my "Old-school" forum theme!

Before installing my theme, download:

Tampermonkey (Chrome)
    Greasemonkey (Firefox)
    Tampermonkey (Opera)

Then, download my Tamper- and greasemonkey theme: Old school forum theme

Comment

Sounds interesting, might give it a shot! ^^
      just one out of many..
      kidding. i'm special
      . - meezy (2018)

Comment

This is a shit ass post... In which servers do you even play gota... mention that first...

Comment

Working...
        X