Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show/Movie Requests?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Show/Movie Requests?

    Make a list of your top 3 best shows/movies. I am out of things to watch and its hard to find a good series to binge watch.
    What happened to Agarp

  • #2
    Imo,

    What Happened to Monday

    Supernatural

    Z Nation

    Comment


    • Aloy
      Aloy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ive seen what happened to monday and z nation. I started on supernatural but couldnt finish it because I was so busy. I will give it another shot thanks!

  • #3
    Cars 1
    Cars 2
    Cars 3


    Best movies lmao.
    Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (oof)

    https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

    Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

    Despite its horrible community.

    Comment


    • #4
      Wait, there's a cars 3? Also, I was expecting all pokemon movies lmao.

      Comment


      • #5
        Watching many, many shows, but here are 3 that I can vouch for

        1) Supernatural
        2) Lucifer- binged 3 seasons in a week
        3) Psycho Pass- Really good police/crime anime
        ~Soulix

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Sushi-Kun View Post
          Wait, there's a cars 3? Also, I was expecting all pokemon movies lmao.
          Lmao I was gonna choose all pokemon movies, but I wanna change something up for once, lol. Also Cars 3 been out since the summer last year and you're just noticing there's a Care 3 lmao.
          Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (oof)

          https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

          Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

          Despite its horrible community.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by oSoulix View Post
            Watching many, many shows, but here are 3 that I can vouch for

            1) Supernatural
            2) Lucifer- binged 3 seasons in a week
            3) Psycho Pass- Really good police/crime anime
            Supernatural Owo

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by ArceusK View Post

              Lmao I was gonna choose all pokemon movies, but I wanna change something up for once, lol. Also Cars 3 been out since the summer last year and you're just noticing there's a Care 3 lmao.
              I don't really hear much about any new movies probably because I have no cable. Sometimes I do.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by Sushi-Kun View Post

                I don't really hear much about any new movies probably because I have no cable. Sometimes I do.
                You barely have cable but you always have internet?
                Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (oof)

                https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

                Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

                Despite its horrible community.

                Comment


                • #10
                  One Punch Man can't find anything betta

                  Sent from my [device_name] using Gota mobile app

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by Zavage View Post
                    One Punch Man can't find anything betta

                    Sent from my [device_name] using Gota mobile app
                    Why am I not surprised? xD
                    Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (oof)

                    https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

                    Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

                    Despite its horrible community.

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by ArceusK View Post

                      You barely have cable but you always have internet?
                      Yeah I do, but I meant my mom only uses cable.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Sushi-Kun View Post

                        Yeah I do, but I meant my mom only uses cable.
                        Understandable.
                        Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (oof)

                        https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

                        Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

                        Despite its horrible community.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          thanks for all of the suggestions
                          What happened to Agarp

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Heres a list of my top 3 shows/movies that some of you might be interested in.

                            Show) Seven deadly sins
                            Movie) The hangover trilogy
                            Movie) Fury
                            What happened to Agarp

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X