Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school

Hey,
    Looks like the forum got revamped or something.

I'm making this thread to see how many OG people still are here. For anyone of you which may know me, I'm not coming back to the game. I'm simply having my occasional Gota.io (some may say Agarp.co) nostalgia trip.

Cheers,
    Charm
    Install my "Old-school" forum theme!

Before installing my theme, download:

Tampermonkey (Chrome)
    Greasemonkey (Firefox)
    Tampermonkey (Opera)

Then, download my Tamper- and greasemonkey theme: Old school forum theme

i-im og! i like to think i am atleast. the only charm's i've known are bone charms from dishonored, charm from fallout the s.p.e.c.i.a.l thingy that is at the beginning of the games, charmander and the charm clan which was full of mentally retarded people.

Comment

Well, I was Charmander, so perhaps we know each other.

Oh, and for the record, I hated that Charm clan.

Tampermonkey (Chrome)
      Greasemonkey (Firefox)
      Tampermonkey (Opera)

Comment

back when i first started playing this and i mean way way back but not WAY BACK i played as pikachu and i remember playing with someone named charmander but there's no way that you're him/her/whatever

Comment

Frankly, I played with a lot of different people way back, if that Charmander was playing with ZARG and Doge clan members as well, it was me.

Tampermonkey (Chrome)
          Greasemonkey (Firefox)
          Tampermonkey (Opera)

Comment

Ohey! I think I remember you, Charm! You probably don't remember me, yet I somewhat remember you. I'm one of the original boyos of gota.io, and it's great too that some of the old gota players are returning, despite that you won't be playing gota no more, and I respect that! Cause honestly gota is legit horrible now.

When I first did gota, my first ever skin/name I used when I first did gota back in 2015 was legit Vaporeon. Ever since that,im always have a blast of nostalgia whenever I see a Vaporeon picture.

​​
            Arceus~ The old and original person with a pokemon name in gota.io. (TOTALLY THE ORIGINAL AND THAT CHARM WASN'T THE FIRST ONE TO HAVE A POKEMON NAME SSHSHHHHH)

https://media.giphy.com/media/4V9pnhxTv6eha/giphy.gif

Been in Gota since 2015, and still proud to be in it.

Despite its horrible community.

Discord; ArceusK-w-#5954 Yes, i'm a furry. Deal with it.

Comment

I actually do remember you Arceus. I don't think we necessarily played but I can remember talking to you in the shoutbox at some point.

Also, a Pokémon is a pretty good choice for a first skin. Mine was the incredibly zoomed in Charmander skin.

Tampermonkey (Chrome)
              Greasemonkey (Firefox)
              Tampermonkey (Opera)

Comment

Abit late, but if anyone sees this: Its me Domo aka Co-Founder of ZARG

Comment

Working...
                X