Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superdoggota Userscript

Apparently Gota isn't dead. Surprising.

I had forgotten about this site until I was going through my old files. Found out that my extension was used by thousands of people. So I fixed it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...c.user.js?dl=0

Omg I loved that extension, thank you so so much for fixing it ^u^

Comment

It seems like some of it is a little broken ;-; Maybe it's just on Safari I don't know. If you're on discord feel free to add me, Tut#1234 This extension is amazing and so smooth, and I have cloud viruses now. Thank you so much!

Comment

Very nice to see this extension being updated!

Comment

Originally posted by Tut View Post
          It seems like some of it is a little broken ;-; Maybe it's just on Safari I don't know. If you're on discord feel free to add me, Tut#1234 This extension is amazing and so smooth, and I have cloud viruses now. Thank you so much!
          As I don't have a mac, I can't really test on safari very easily. I've sent you a friend request on discord if you'd like to help me fix it. FYI I originally wrote this extension on chrome, so that's where it will probably work best.

Edit: whoops, my bad. Was the glitch the options pane not showing up? Some of my old style code (specifically, .options-container>*:nth-child(-n+21) {display: none;}) was messing up the pane.
          Last edited by Superdoggy; 08-13-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Saku View Post
            Very nice to see this extension being updated!
            Thanks! I was just going through some old dropbox files and saw it, found out it had like 10000 views or something crazy through youtube videos. So I decided to fix it.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
              X